Let me introduce you to the HEALTHY STIR FRY! If you’re craving stir fry but don’t want to wake up the next morning feeling super swollen and bloated from all the salt… TRY THIS!
The ingredients consist of:
– 4 Leaves of Bok Choy
– 2 Cups of Broccoli
– 1 Onion
– 2 Chicken Cutlets
– Liquid Amino instead of soy sauce
– 1 Table Spoon of Coconut Oil
– Cook the chicken in a pan with a 1/2 of a tablespoon of coconut oil until nice and brown.
– Put all of the vegetables in a separate pan and sauté them with the other 1/2 of a tablespoon of coconut oil until golden brown. Make sure you cut up the bok choy and the broccoli. Simmer for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
– Add in the liquid aminos (as much as you want for your tasting)
-Mix everything together and you’re done!
– No extra seasonings needed!
I really hope you all enjoy this just as much as I did! Again…. shout out to the wife for coming through with this amazing meal! How’d I get so lucky!?